Thursday, January 31, 2008

Paradise Found

A portion of our Grove. I love this part of our property!
The foot bridge from the driveway to the Grove
A place for planting some wild flowers and bulbs
hopefully this spring.... if not, we'll do it next year
It's good to rest after planting wildflowers and bulbs..
what better place than our hammock with views of
the pastures, the mountains and the valley... sigh....
could this be why the larkspur and daffodils aren't growing
in rich abundance in the grove?? Could it be I'm resting before I plant?

Everyone should have a picture of their garage door.
But this includes a small shot of the park that is our side yard...
Our bridge is the permanent picture on the blog and is located at
the end of the gravel drive on the right. The home is humble that's for sure.

But, we do have a guest room and clean towels. Wayne will try his hand at barbecuing some chicken or burgers... maybe even a dutch oven dinner. I make a mean omelet for overnight guests. So this is an invitation for one and all to come and visit us at the Hollow. We LOVE company!

2 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

wow, i love your photos of your fairview paradise and your bridge photo. you got lots of help from chandee. you are off and running....keep up the good work.

Trina said...

Oh my gosh! I look at these photo's and want so much to be there. You are so blessed to have such a peaceful place to spend your time. I can't wait to be there every week or two this Spring! Can I? Can I?