Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Memories are Made of This






Have you ever closed your eyes and tried to search through the channels of your mind the way you might browse through the pages of a well worn book... looking for a cherished memory or a favorite passage. I was watching the weather move in across the valley last night feeling the serenity that living in our little Kingdom affords me, and my mind drifted to last summer and a strawberry shortcake delicious day spent with my daughter and her boys in Eden Valley. Dessert for the soul!!! I've added a few photos to share some of the magic with you. I can only hope that everyone will taste such moments many times in their lives.

2 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

how sweet they are...it does look like the garden of eden or paradise. congrats on getting photos up on your blog. you are learning...of course it helps to have a son or dg at hand to help, i know that too well. lin

The Keel Gang said...

I am going to DIE if I don't ever get to come visit you!! Your home is EXACTLY what Mark & I want for our family someday. We do not ever want to live in a subdivision where all the house look pretty much the same or where our home is larger than what we actually need (although with 5 kids it's gonna have to be pretty big), but it must, it just must look something, even remotely similar to the wonderland you are surrounded by. Oh my goodness. And the pictures of Chandi & her boys...I wanted to shed tears, the weather looks so perfec the way you described it, I could taste a memory like that & I have many, many of my own. Oh gosh I need to start scrapbooking again!!