Monday, January 21, 2008

Aagghhhhh....

All I want to do is go to bed and get some sleep. Well, that's a total lie. I want lots and lots of other things. I want to be smarter, skinier, richer. I want a new set of chairs and a rug for my living room. I want a television that works and a deck off the french doors and a loft for the grandkids to sleep in and a second bathroom. I want my boys to find sweethearts and wives and to start to build their families. I want Ryson to be able to come and visit with me without also visiting the emergency room. I want tons of things. Right now, I want some popcorn. BUT...
I also want to go to bed. Here's the problem. I love sleeping in a cool, completely silent room. Wayne, likes the room warmer. Odd, I know. He's the one who keeps the house hovering just above freezing during the day, and I'm the one who constantly tries to sneak the thermostat up to 60. Anyway, he also likes to play the radio to lull himslef to sleep. It drives me totally NUTS!
I'm waiting most impatiently for him to fall deep enough into slumber for me to be able to click the off button on that static heavy sound box so I can go to bed before I have to wake up and shower for another boring day at the office.

I feel absolutly no better whatsoever after getting that off my chest.

G-Nite...

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

maybe you aren't blogging these thoughts to the right person...isn't marriage about compromise and communication????????